Martin Crowley has been practicing law in Nevada since 1987. He practices in a wide range of areas including bankruptcy, adoption, divorce, personal injury, criminal defense and more.
Wills and trusts as well as probate and estates is a large part of Mr. Crowley’s practice.
Admitted to practice before all State and Federal Nevada Courts and the Federal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes